We'd like to extend an invitation to you...please join us on our new Message Board.

We had to replace this old message board. It was not a very good system. Behind the scenes, it was enormously vulnerable to spam-registrations. It currently has 130,000 spam-registrations and when I try to find the real people to add...it just binds everything up and I get errors. To delete the 130,000 spambots, I would need to click a button 130,000 times. There is no "delete all" button! So, time for a new, better, message board.

The new message board is a Simple Machines Forum board. It is very stable and has a lot of features the old board didn't have. Plus, it isn't vulnerable to spam-bots the way the old board was. We're looking forward to establishing a place where Heathens can come and share ideas, learn from each other, and get inspired about our Folkway.

Currently, to register you simply answer a few anti-spam-bot questions and you are ready to go. Admin approval is not required, so you can begin posting right away.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR NEW MESSAGE BOARD

We'll see you over there!

Mark Ludwig Stinson

Sign In

Or you can...
Login with Facebook
Sign In with OpenID